As an experienced CPA firm, TPP offers our clients broad expertise in accounting management, tax services and business planning.
As an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, we have access to the 5th largest accounting and consulting network in the world.
Click for more information >>
What Makes TPP Different:
Avoid Income Tax and Cash Flow Surprises - Through routine client meetings, we stay current on the changes within your business and can help you anticipate upcoming opportunities or financial pitfalls.
Profitability Ideas - Through our objective perspective, we see opportunities for profitability and cost savings that you may not. We regularly provide ideas resulting in a total value from costs savings, lower taxes and higher profits of over $1.4M per year.
Profitability Ideas - Through our objective perspective, we see opportunities for profitability and cost savings that you may not. Year after year, we’ve consistently provided client ideas resulting in over $1 million of annual value from cost savings, lower taxes and higher profits.
The Right Information - We eliminate worries about whether your financial statements are accurate and timely, and whether you’re getting the information you need to run your business.
Timely Service - We provide incentives to our associates to complete projects timely and accurately. On average, we complete projects within 10 days after we receive all the necessary information.
Peace of Mind - With our team-based approach, we’re here to answer questions and educate you about your financial data so you can make informed choices about running your company.
CFO Oversight - We offer financial management services for selected clients who desire a strategic viewpoint.
Through our team-based approach to client service, we stay current on changes in best practices and learn from our diverse set of clients.
TPP Accounting Services offers:
- Proactive cash flow management
- Production of accurate and timely financial statements, and analysis of your financial status monthly, quarterly or more often based on your business
- More efficient management of your business by learning your specific business needs and analyzing your reporting systems
- Awareness of your fraud risk through evaluating internal controls and accounting processes
- Consultation, installation and updates to your QuickBooks or Peachtree accounting software
- Confident preparation for discussions with your bank or other third parties
Contact Dave Workmon for a confidential appointment, 913.323.9117.
TPP knows the importance of regular planning and consistently meets with our tax clients throughout the year to understand the many changes in your business. Using our collective expertise, we apply relevant or new tax laws to your situation to maximize tax savings.
TPP Tax Services offers:
- Holistic tax planning for businesses, their owners and key executives
- Tax efficient transfers of ownership including estate planning
- Efficient, accurate and timely preparation of your tax returns
- Represent clients during tax audits to minimize distractions and achieve effective outcomes
- Consultation on tax benefits of investment opportunities
- Proactive cash flow planning related to future tax obligations
- Expertise in federal and state tax credits and incentives for businesses
Contact Brent Blacklock for a confidential appointment, 913.323.9109.
Our expertise in financial management extends to common business situations and requirements.
TPP Business Planning Services offer assistance with:
- Cash flow projections for business expansions or reductions
- Mergers and acquisitions, stock purchases, liquidations and reorganizations
- Structuring deferred compensation and other incentive plans for key employees
- Negotiations and discussions with your bank regarding lines of credit and other financing needs
- Creating buy/sell agreements
- Develop customized budgets with periodic follow up to track budget to actual results
- Effective succession and estate planning
- Integration of business and personal financial goals, and monitor your progress
- Experience with family owned business complexities
Contact Bob Parker for a confidential appointment, 913.323.9118.